RJ Acoustics is a personable and approachable company. We are always more than happy to make time for our valued clients. We not only offer first class testing services,
but also advice at the early stages of a build, ensuring that you will pass first time.
Since our establishment in 2010, pride ourselves on our personable, friendly approach to all work.
We have thousands of satisfied customers from over the years (see our Testimonials page), as a result of the hundreds of projects and developments that RJ Acoustics has been an integral part of throughout London and the South East of England.
What We Do and Why We Do It
We not only provide these necessary and highly important tests and services for properties across London and the South East of England.
We ensure that the entire process of enquiring, booking and carrying out the necessary tests is hassle free. Our team of experts will arrange appointments and bookings at your convenience at times that suit you.
Sound Insulation Testing
Sound insulation testing, also known as ‘acoustic testing’ or ‘pre-completion testing’ measures the totalRead More
Air Tightness Testing
Air tightness testing, also known as an air leakage, air infiltration or air permeabilityRead More
Ventilation Testing and Commissioning
Part F of the Building Regulations (2010) introduced the requirement to test the practicalRead More
Water Efficiency Calculations
According to the Building Regulations update from April 2010, requirement G2 states that anyRead More
SAP Calculations & EPCs
SAP Calculations are an energy efficiency calculation, required by the Building Regulations on all newRead More
Energy Saving & Noisy Neighbours
As well as being able to perform building regulations testing, we can also provide servicesRead More
- You fill in our contact form, call us, or send an e-mail, registering your interest in receiving a quote. We call you back and gain all the information we need to give you a fair quote.
- We aim to get your quote to you the same day. Depending on the number of properties we’re testing and the types of test you require, discounts may apply.
- Once agreed, we book in a test at a time that is convenient to you.
- We’ll send you a confirmation E-mail, reminding you of any requirements we may have for the test day to ensure that we can be in and out as quickly as possible.
- On the day, we arrive on time and carry out tests swiftly and efficiently, allowing you to get back to work as soon as possible.
- Once we have received payment, we can release all reports and certificates. We typically aim to have these turned around within 48 hours
Often, a development will require more than a single air tightness, sound insulation or ventilation test. After the initial tests, extra tests on site on the same day will be charged at a REDUCED RATE.
If you decide to use RJ Acoustics for more than one service on the same development, we may be able to offer a 10% DISCOUNT on your quote price.
Please call us or fill out the contact form to obtain a quote